Friday 29 February 2008

Ten

There are many things that make you deliriously happy. The smallest to the biggest. But here are ten things that make me happy:
!) The first rays of the sun in the morning that fall on my face with effortless warmth.
@) The feeling I get when a baby grasps my finger in it's tiny little hand and smiles a toothless smile at me.
#) The feeling I get when I'm freezing and someone puts their warm palms on either side of my face.
$) The way my heart does a flippy thing whenever I see that a special someone is calling me.
^) The way I get goosebumps when I think of a particular memory.
&) The first bite of your favourite chocolate that you haven't eaten in ages!
*) When i realise that my favourite movie is playing on tv when i'm ultra bored.
() The tingles I get when the person I like tells me he likes me back.
)) And lastly when i catch the boy i like staring at me when he thinks i'm not looking. :)

No comments: